...and a fine finish"
COAST METAL CUTTING
"a cut above...
Coast Metal Cutting and Ultra-Sonic De-Burring are divisions of Ultra-Sonic De-Burring of Northern California, Inc.
Established in 1967, COAST METAL CUTTING offers a complete machining and metal cutting service. Our extensive range of equipment allows us to precision cut massive to miniature parts. Our areas of expertise include:
When you see the consistency of our sizes and squareness of our cuts, you will agree -
COAST METAL CUTTING IS “A CUT ABOVE".
Since 1958, ultra-sonic de-burring has offered a complete deburring service for all types of hand and machine deburring, including:
Our proprietary "ultra-sonic" process allows the removal of microscopic burrs from miniature to sub-miniature parts.
With three ultra-sonic vibratory units and 23 rotary tumblers, we are equipped to handle all your needs from rough deburring to expert finish of the most critical parts.
With ultra-sonic de-burring you’re sure to get “a fine finish”.
Together, COAST METAL CUTTING and ultra-sonic de-burring is totally self-sufficient.
Our complete machine shop and material handling facility, allow us to manage all our own tooling needs and your job smoothly.
Our expertise in manufacturing engineering lets us define the most effective and economical precision metal cutting, machining and finishing processes for your application.
BAR, TUBING or PLATE-STRIP CUTOFF
- Plate-strip to 14" wide - all alloys
- Proper oversize for machine or grind-to finish are planned into the job
PRECISION BAR CUTOFF
- Bar or thicker-wall tubing to 3.5"
- Round or square - all alloys
- Aluminum, Brass or Copper to 60" wide
- Aluminum and copper machining blanks, precision cut from plate, are a specialty
PRECISION ABRASIVE CUTTING AND CHOP-SAWING
- Small bar, thin-wall tubing, aluminum extrusions cut to +/- .005 with excellent surface finish
Precision Metal Cutting
Copyright 2010: Coast Metal | Deburring. All Rights Reserved.